So as I said yesterday, there will be 30 days of all my reader finding out things about me through photos :) Day 1 entails a photo of me & 20 facts about myself!
1. I love being a mommy!! There's nothing better than waking up to Mackenzie's little 4-tooth grin!
2. My blood runs orange! I am a diehard Clemson fan and have been since I was 10.
3. I'm a proud Sister of Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority, Inc. & I love my Sorors so much!
4. If you gave me a quote, more than likely, I can tell you the exact Family Guy episode it came from LOL.
5. I'm a full-fledged gleek (Glee + geek)! I have all of Season 2 on my DVR!
6. My husband is my best friend in the world. He has seen me at my worse and still loves me unconditionally!
7.My family is very important to me and I wouldn't be where I am today without them.
8. My favorite person in the world (besides my child & hubby) has to be my grandmother. She has taught me sooo much and is the craziest person ever!
9. I'm a Christian and faith is an integral part of my life; however, I don't believe in bashing other people for having different views.
10. I think that one of the major things that we can teach our kids is acceptance. I come from a small in size & small-minded town where this lesson definitely needs to be taught.
11. I am about to start conditioning to participate in the Avon Walk For Breast Cancer in October. This is in honor of my godmother who is a survivor of breast cancer.
12. I am making a "things I'd like to do" list (#10 is 1 of the things on there).
13. I'm the oldest 23-year-old ever! I can't tell you the last time I was up past 9:30pm!
14. I have a very unhealthy relationship with Facebook. I'm constantly checking it either on the computer or on my phone.
15. Cloth diapers + me = fabulosity! I'm so glad that we made the choice at 6 months to stop putting those horrible chemicals next to our daughter's skin anymore. I just we had started sooner!
16. We are trying to move toward greener living in our house by using homemade cleaners, unpaper towels, cloth diapers, and reusable bags for food & groceries. I'm looking into family cloth but I don't know if we'll make that switch or not!
17. I will finally be done with undergrad in May (after 6 years) but have no clue of what I'm doing afterwards! My degree is in Health Promotion & Education but I feel like my true calling is childbirth, either as an educatior, doula, or midwife.
18. I love children! I grew up with just my brother & I so I want to have lots of children (currently working on #2 :) ).
19. I can be sort of confrontational but I am learning to work on my patience and to give people a chance.
20. I love blogging! It's a creative outlet for me and is surprisingly relaxing.
Hope you learned lots about me!